Replacing your lost identification cards

Have you lost or misplaced your ID cards? Here’s how you can replace them:

Provincial government

  • Birth certificate
    If you were born in Manitoba, you may apply to have your birth certificate replaced through Vital Statistics. If you were born outside of Manitoba, please contact the province or country where you were born to get a replacement certificate.
  • Health Card (Registration Certificate)
    Contact this office to get your Manitoba health card replaced, or replace it online.

Manitoba Public Insurance Corporation (MPI) issued ID cards

Federal government

Credit Card Companies

  • Inform your financial institutions immediately of any missing credit cards, debit cards and/or cheques.
  • If you are missing retail credit cards, notify the customer service or credit department of those retail companies as well.

Protect your identity

  • Identity Theft
    Identity theft is on the increase.  Find out how to reduce your risk.