Forms and Policies

MHRC SHRP Authorization to Dispose of Abandoned Goods Form

Tenant can sign stating that any items left in the unit after they vacate will be disposed of and all costs associated with this will be charged to the tenant account and must be paid immediately.
Department/Crown: Families