Forms and Policies

MHRC SHRP Manitoba Housing Initiated Move Letter

Informs the tenant that they are being issued a notice of termination and Manitoba Housing will work with them to find an appropriate unit. If they refuse an offer they will be required to move out of housing.
Department/Crown: Families