Forms and Policies

MHRC PS Commercial Parking Agreement

This  form is used if a tenant living in a Manitoba Housing building complex has  a vehicle and requires a parking stall.  Parking is charged in addition to  rent and is due the 1st of the month   along with the rent.  The vehicle has to be in running condition and cannot be parked  there if it is derelict.  If parking fees are not paid or people are  parking illegally without an agreement in place Manitoba Housing has the right  to tow the vehicle.
Department/Crown: Families