Forms and Policies

Application for a Child Abuse Registry Check by Employers and Others

Child Abuse Registry checks are required for people who want to provide services to or work for a child and family services agency, an adoption agency, a day care centre or a nursery school. Applicants for many other types of jobs and volunteer positions with access to children will require a registry check, too.


Adult and Child Abuse Registries, Families 777 Portage Ave
Winnipeg , Manitoba R3G 0N3

T: 204-945-6967
1-855-844-8834 (in Manitoba)
F: 204-948-2222

Department/Crown: Families
Categories: Application , Families